My Guide Website?
Kayaking and Snorkeling at Turtle Reef5 Reviews
Kayak the crystal clear waters of Turtle Reef at the Olowalu Beach Reserve. Swim with GIANT sea turtles and enjoy majestic views of the West Maui Mountains.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hawaii:If youʻre booking your trip to Hawaii last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Kauai: Allerton Garden Guided Group Walking Tour
- Kailua-Kona: Whale Watching Cruise
- South Maui: Whale Watching Cruise Aboard Calypso
- Big Island Twilight Volcano and Stargazing Tour
- Maui: Haleakala National Park Sunrise Tour
- Feel the thrill of snorkeling and kayaking
- Watch humpback whales during season (December to May)
- Explore amazing coral reefs
- Snorkel with giant sea turtles
- Benefit from insights from your guide
DescriptionEnjoy beach views and the services of a professional guide. Get ready to explore the waters and keep your eyes out for marine life as you go. Take in majestic views of the West Maui Mountains and explore Hawaii's fascinating underwater world. Snorkel with giant Sea Turtles and 100's of colorful Tropical fishes at a turtle cleaning station. Explore by kayak, and keep an eye out for humpback whales in season. Hear the whales sing live by using an underwater hydrophone. Watch out for turtle sightings which are guaranteed the year round, while whale sightings are guaranteed from January to mid-April. Take advantage of a free tour if you fail to see them on your trip. Let your professional guides fill you with fascinating information during your experience. Learn about marine ecology, whale behavior and biology, Hawaiian History, and more.
IncludesKayaking Snorkeling Services of a professional guide
- Digital underwater cameras are available for rent This activity requires basic swimming skills