Oahu: Official USS Arizona Memorial Narrated Audio Tour307 Reviews
Learn the history of how Pearl Harbor began with the official audio tour to the USS Arizona Memorial. Travel back to the days when the USA entered World War II, and see dramatic photographs in 2 world-class exhibitions.
- Take an official audio tour of the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and USS Arizona Memorial
- Listen to an automatic translation of the National Park Services' 23-minute documentary
- See where World War II began for the United States on December 7th 1941
DescriptionExperience the powerful sensations of the largest visitor destination in Hawaii on a fully-narrated audio tour to the USS Arizona Memorial and Pearl Harbor Visitor Center. Follow in the footsteps of the millions of people who come to see for themselves where World War II began for the United States on December 7, 1941. Approved by the National Park Service, the USS Arizona Memorial Narrated Tour is an award-winning, 2.5-hour audio tour that will take you through 2 world-class museums at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, including the amazing 'Attack' and 'Road to War' chronicling events leading up to the attack on Oahu and its aftermath. Imagine you have your own Park Ranger to guide you as you look at dramatic photographs, personal memorabilia and much more. Listen to an informative commentary (available in English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean and Mandarin) as you journey through the facility. It will even automatically translate the National Park Services' 23-minute movie documentary into your chosen language.
IncludesPearl Harbor Visitor Center map guide Disposable earbuds This program does not include the movie/boat tickets to the USS Arizona Memorial To reserve your USS Arizona Memorial boat tickets, please visit the National Park Service’s website at www.recreation.gov
- This tour does not include tickets for the movie or boat to the USS Arizona Memorial
- Baggage storage is available for $6 per bag
- Please note that the site is open daily from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM with last tour check-in at 3:00 PM (closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Day)
- Admission and parking is free
- Please be advised of the 'no bag' policy at the site. You can bring your wallet, cameras, phones and water
- Please note that your tickets are redeemable during all normal business hours, respective to the check-in time for your tour. Please check your confirmation email for additional information
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability