My Guide Website?
Kaneohe: Kualoa Ranch Hollywood Film Locations Tour by Bus34 Reviews
Explore some magical locations that featured in Hollywood blockbusters like Jurassic Park, Jumanji, Godzilla, nd King Kong on this guided tour on board a vintage bus in Kaneohe.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hawaii:If youʻre booking your trip to Hawaii last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit shooting locations from box office hits like Jurassic Park and Jumanji
- Breathe in the fresh air from on board a vintage, open-air bus
- Snap pictures of panoramic views of mountains, ocean, and jungle
- Step into film history as you see props and memorabilia from hit movies
- Stop to explore the remains of a WWII bunker along the way
DescriptionDiscover the beauty of the Kualoa Ranch in Kaneohe on this guided tour. Hop aboard a vintage bus to admire this area where over 200 films and TV series have been filmed since the 1950s. Capture pictures with ease on an open-air bus that allows to see Hollywood's backlot without obstructions. Venture into areas where iconic movies like Finding 'Ohana, Kong Skull Island, Jumanji, Godzilla, and Jurassic Park were filmed. See for yourself how this stunning landscape captivated filmmakers with its lush wilderness. Stop at a WWII bunker in the side of a mountain range. View props and memorabilia from movies through the decades. Let ocean and mountain views take your breath away.
IncludesGuide Film locations tour in a vintage bus
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom$54.40Book Now!