My Guide Website?
Oahu: Salute to Pearl Harbor USS Arizona Memorial Tour54 Reviews
Stand at ground zero of the infamous Pearl Harbor attack and gaze up at a sky once filled with enemy planes. This is the place where history was made.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hawaii:If youʻre booking your trip to Hawaii last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the Arizona Memorial Visitor Center
- Relive the attack on Pearl Harbor through films and narration
- Ride the Navy launch across Pearl Harbor to the Arizona Memorial
- Immerse yourself in the sights, sounds and personal stories of the events
DescriptionImmerse yourself in the sights, sounds and personal stories of the world-changing events of Pearl Harbor, December 1941, and gain an insight into the fascinating, historical, and cultural background, all along with the ease of transportation. Experience the emotional power of Pearl Harbor as you enter the World War II Valor in the Pacific National Monument. Revisit the past and observe never-before-seen artifacts, replicas and media displays that explain the events and details leading up to and following the attack. Look across the Harbor’s blue waters at Ford Island, the center of the attack, and imagine the residents waking up on a sleepy Sunday morning to chaos and madness. Travel across the harbor by shuttle boat and reflect on the graceful USS Arizona Memorial. Pause in tribute to those who lost their lives that day. You may spot green sea turtles and colorful fish swimming in the active reef around the Arizona, even as it serves to memorialize those entombed below. A historical film, a journey in time across the harbor, and perhaps a chance to meet a survivor of the attack complete your morning at the Memorial.
IncludesCentralized Pick Up Professional Certified Tour Guides Entrance Fee
- On rare occasions, and due to external factors including inclement weather and/or shortages of boat launch tickets, there is the possibility of not being able to visit the Arizona Memorial during your visit. You will still be able to visit the many Arizona exhibits and visitor’s center and other monuments at the park
- Tour does not run on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Days