My Guide Website?
South Maui: Sunset Prime Rib or Mahi Mahi Dinner Cruise173 Reviews
Enjoy a boat excursion, complete with a Maui sunset from a triple-decker catamaran and a delicious meal. Enjoy island-style music. Sip on 2 complimentary drinks while soaking up the views.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hawaii:If youʻre booking your trip to Hawaii last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Gaze at an iconic tropical sunset from the best seat in the house — a triple-decker catamaran
- Listen to relaxing tunes with the Ma'alaea Bay as your backdrop
- Savor an Island-inspired meal, complete with a decadent dessert
DescriptionWatch the glow of the sunset on the Kahalawai Mountains, Lanai Island, and the Molokini Crater on this sunset catamaran cruise from Ma’alaea. Keep an eye out for humpback whales while listening to Hawaiian music. Savor a gourmet dinner and relax with two drinks from the bar. Depart from the Ma’alaea Harbor and set off into the waves on a catamaran. After exiting the harbor, enjoy a complimentary drink before the dinner service kicks off. Explore the alcoves of the boat, gaze out over the ocean, and snap photos. While soaking up the tropical views, listen to island-style music. For dinner, chef Keoni will serve the succulent Hawaiian prime rib, Mahi Mahi, teriyaki chicken, ribs, steamed vegetables, white rice with soy sauce, and more. As you dine, take in views of Kaho’olawe and Lanai in the distance, as well as the top snorkeling location, Molokini Crater. Gaze out at the Kahalawai Mountains of Maui extending toward the sky. You are likely to see humpback whales visiting the islands from Alaska along with other marine mammals.
IncludesDinner Live music 2 alcoholic beverages
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Dietary restrictions (vegetarian, kosher etc) must be noted at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult • Dinner options: Rosemary garlic roasted prime rib, freshly sourced Mahi-Mahi, BBQ roasted chicken leg and thigh combo, Kiawe smoked baby back bibs, or Penne Pasta with Thai Basil Marinara (vegetarian option) • Select your dinner preference upon booking