My Guide Website?
Beauty and the Feast: a Circle Island Experience70 Reviews
This tour offers guests the opportunity to not only see the beauty and highlights of Oahu, but taste them as well! Tour is with friendly, local guides who showcase Oahu and both it's visual and culinary delights!
- See the island of Oahu through the eyes of our local guides
- Taste local treats and island favorite snack
- Narrated circle island experience includes lunch at a North Shore shrimp truck!
- World-famous Dole Plantation
- Revel in the beauty of the island
DescriptionLight, local breakfast with a bottle of water: Leonard’s Malasadas served at iconic Halona Blowhole Lookout – 15-minute stop. One of Oahu’s natural wonders •Halona Blowhole Lookout – 10-minute stop. One of Oahu’s natural wonders. •Tropical Macadamia Nut Farm •Lunch at a North Shore Shrimp truck. Choose from any of their signature entrees: butter garlic shrimp / spicy garlic lemon shrimp / & coconut shrimp. Non-shrimp and vegetarian options available. LUNCH INCLUDED · Stop at and enjoy the delicacies of a local fruit stand ! · Waimea Valley beautiful and lush, swimming optional · Byodo-In Temple-set back against the Koolau Mountains, this is a replicia of a 900+ year old temple in Japan! •Visit historic Haleiwa Town: famous for surfing shopping and shave ice! Stroll the town and take in the North Shore ambiance and flavors- ask your guide his or her recommendations! •A stop at famous Matsumoto Shave ice- purchase optional •Dole Pineapple Plantation – A 30-minute stop, home of the original “Dole Whip.”
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop-off Light breakfast Food samples at various stops Photo opportunities Lunch at island-famous shrimp truck All admission fees
- Tour will operate rain or shine Some stops may be impacted due to weather conditions Additional food items and souvenirs are available for purchase Gratuities are not included in the ticket