Big Island: Circle Island Helicopter Tour from Kona3 Reviews
Explore the Big Island on this epic 2-hour circle island experience. This is the only helicopter tour in Hawaii that ventures south of the island to encompass the entire island's spectacular views from gorgeous waterfalls to black sand beaches.
- Take in the amazing views of all five volcanoes, including Moana Loa, Moana Kea, and Kileaua
- Fly over gigantic waterfalls streaming over gorgeous cliffs and lush Hawaii rainforest
- See all the famous beaches from above including white, black, and green sand beaches
- Discover the rugged coastline of Big Island, the newest island in the Hawaiian chain
DescriptionHawaii Island really is a big island and you will want to see it all. Why spend your whole vacation in the car, when you can get the lay of the land by air? On this circle island experience, venture south of the island to encompass the entire island. Start your tour from the Kona Airport, at the island’s westernmost tip. Your pilot will lead you past the Kona coffee district and slopes of Mauna Loa to the southern-most town in the United States, Punalu‘u. Be amazed by these exclusive views of Papakōlea, one of only four green sand beaches in the world. Next, explore the Kīlauea crater and catch a glimpse of the molten heart of Hawaii in the form of red glowing lava. Then, turn to the east, across the island’s lush windward side of Hilo town. See how water flows down the sheer cliffs through lava tubes, creating hundreds of waterfalls. These gorgeous spectacles nourish the lush Hawaii rainforest, making for amazing sites to see. The grandeur of the Kohala valley waterfalls is sure to take your breath away.
IncludesApproximately 2.5 hours flight in Bell 407 helicopter Two-way communication between you, your pilot, and your group Camera Gratuities
- You must advise us accurately of your weight when booking to ensure the comfort and safety of all guests
- You must be weighed at check-in and if there are significant differences between the weight given when booking and the weight measured at check-in it can cause delays and result in additional charges or cancellation with no refund
- You must take at least 3 steps up a ladder to board the aircraft so please advise us when booking if you or anyone in your party require assistance getting in or out of the aircraft
- It is recommended to wear dark colored shirts to reduce glare in photographs
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability