Big Island: Eco-Friendly Snorkel & Dolphin Watching Tour7 Reviews
Discover Kona’s underwater paradise on this 4.5-hour snorkeling cruise and dolphin watch. Cruise through the protected marine sanctuaries of Red Hill, home to more than 600 species of enchanting ocean wildlife.
- Take a cruise through protected marine sanctuaries
- Experience a dolphin watch and snorkeling adventure
- Discover Hawaii’s underwater paradise
- Enjoy a delicious and filling lunch
- Make the most of complimentary snorkeling gear
DescriptionCruise ten miles down the Kona Coast to the snorkel destination, a protected marine sanctuary. Relax, you will have over two hours of water time to enjoy the marine life, underwater topography and coral reef. Cruise in comfort! The boat’s main lower deck features a large shaded cabin with cushioned seating, tables, premium bar, three restrooms, and fresh water showers. You won’t go hungry. Enjoy a light breakfast of tropical fruits, assorted pastries, bagels, juices, teas and Kona coffee. While you're taking in the fun, the crew prepares lunch. After snorkelling, belly up to a full-service premium cash bar, featuring a large selection of liquors, mixes and local brews. This boat hosts one of the only blenders on the Kona Coast. Your mask, fins, snorkel and prescription masks will be provided to you. For beginners, a friendly “Snorkel 101 Class” is available from the lifeguard-trained crew. A host of flotation toys, including noodles, vests, inner tubes and even “Sea View Boards” for those who don’t want to get their face wet. They even include the use of stand-up-paddleboards and an array of other flotation devices at no additional cost. Kids of all ages love the 20’ waterslide and high dive platform. If you want to kick back and do nothing, check out the floating “relaxation station”, the crew will swim you out refreshments. For the more adventurous upgrade to SCUBA or rent a GoPro or wetsuit.
IncludesAll taxes, fees and handling charges Beverages Breakfast Lunch Use of snorkel equipment 2 hours of snorkel time Reef safe sunscreen 20 foot waterslide 15 foot high dive Alcoholic beverages (available to purchase) SCUBA Go Pro Cameras Gratuities (optional) Hotel pick-up and drop off
- This cruise is 100% wheelchair friendly, the customized boarding ramp, with portable extensions, accommodates all wheelchairs including manual, electric and scooters • Please bring a towel
- You are welcome to bring your own snorkel mask, fins, and snorkels. However, full-face masks are strictly prohibited
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability