My Guide Website?
Big Island: Self-Drive Sightseeing Road Trip18 Reviews
Visit some of the Big Island’s top snorkel beaches, lush green coastlines, and several cultural sites on this audio-guided, self-driving tour.
- Visit Kilauea Visitor Center
- Take a selfie at the Rainbow Falls
- Stargaze at Mauna Kea
- Eat Malasada at Tex’s Drive-In
- Hike to Big Island’s green sand beach
DescriptionExplore Hawaii’s youngest and largest island and change the way you see the Big Island with this narrated, self-drive road trip. Visit historic sites, popular attractions, world-class beaches, and scenic hikes. Hear local stories, legends, and fun facts about the places you’re visiting and listen to unique Hawaiian music to entertain and relax you along the way. Drive across barren lava fields that are wedged between two active volcanoes. Visit a black sand beach and taste Hawaiian coffee and macadamia nuts on local farms. Be adventurous and go cliff diving or take advantage of the beautiful nature and take a scenic hike. See the tallest mountain in Hawaii at night for the ultimate stargazing experience. This adventure is great for families and solo travelers alike.
IncludesNarrated audio guide with stories and history of Hawaii Offline map of the entire island with turn-by-turn audio navigation Tour highlights in the app with restaurant and activity recommendations
- This is an audio-guided self-driving tour
- You must have a smartphone to take this tour
- All tours are available in offline mode
- Internet/data service is only needed when downloading the app