My Guide Website?
Honolulu: Pearl Harbor Tour with Arizona Memorial286 Reviews
Discover the history of Pearl Harbor and downtown Honolulu. Learn about the attack that changed the world and visit the USS Arizona memorial.
- Ride the navy launch and visit the Arizona Memorial
- Experience the key sights of downtown Honolulu
- Discover Pearl Harbor's history with your expert guide
DescriptionHear fascinating stories on this tour of Pearl Harbor and downtown Honolulu. Witness the key sites and memorials to the 1941 attack, and experience the island's wartime history. Begin this tour with pickup in Waikiki. Travel first to Pearl Harbor and ride the navy launch to the USS Arizona Memorial. Visit the sombre monument above a sunken battleship from the day of the attack. Explore the memorials to the many groups who lost their lives, and pause to reflect at the wall of remembrance. Return to your waiting van for a historic tour of downtown Honolulu. Your expert guide will explain what it was like to live on the island during wartime. See sights including Iolani Palace, the State Capitol, King Kamehameha Statue and Aloha Tower as you learn about the fascinating history of this historic place.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Guide Boat tickets to USS Arizona Memorial Entry to Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and USS Arizona Memorial USS Arizona Memorial Program
- Shirt and shoes are required for boarding the Arizona Memorial
- Swimwear is not permitted
- No bags are permitted at the Arizona Memorial
- On rare occasions, and due to external factors, including inclement weather and/or shortages of boat launch tickets, there is the possibility of not being able to visit the Arizona Memorial during your visit. You will still be able to visit the many Arizona exhibits and visitor’s center and other monuments at the park