My Guide Website?
Honolulu:【Sunrise Hiking +East Side】Makapu'u Lighththouse2 Reviews
Start your morning off right with a sunrise hike on the east side of Oahu. Enjoy a convenient transfer from our hotel in Honolulu and Makapu'u Lighthouse Trail.
- Start your day off right with an early-morning hike
- Hassle-free pickup from your accommodations in included
- Make your way up the Makapuu Lighthouse Trail to watch the sunrise
- Excellent place to view migrating humpback whales in the winter time
- End your experience with a visit to the Halona Blowhole and Sandy Beach
DescriptionSpend the morning exploring hiking trails on Oahu's windward coast. Hike the less intense Makapu'u Lighthouse Trail. After your climb, head to the Halona Blowhole and Sandy Beach for photo opportunities. Start your day early with a convenient pickup from your accommodation in Honolulu. Then, head to the Makapu'u Lighthouse Trail! This is a paved 2.5 mile hike for all ages. Between November and May, this trail is an excellent place to view migrating humpback whales. On a clear day, you may even see the neighboring islands of Molokai and Lanai! After you complete your hike, we will stop by the Halona Blowhole and Sandy Beach for some photo opportunities before taking you back to Waikiki.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Air-conditioned van English speaking driver
- Makapuu trail is for beginners. However, it is not recommended to participate if you meet any of the following conditions; heart disease, respiratory disease, high blood pressure, pregnancy, anemia, feeling of unwellness and small children. Please be advised that the tour schedule and tour content are subject to change without notification by the driver's judgement due to inclement weather and traffic conditions. Our Driver will not be with on the Hiking Portion of the Tour.