My Guide Website?
Kailua-Kona: Whale Watching Cruise67 Reviews
Whale season starts in December and lasts until mid-April. Whales arrive yearly in the Hawaiian Islands after a 3,000 mile journey. If you are visiting Hawaii during this time, don't miss out and reserve your seat to see these magnificent creatures.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hawaii:If youʻre booking your trip to Hawaii last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Hear the humpback whales singing using a hydrophone
- See mothers and calves swimming together
- Admire these magnificent creatures up-close
DescriptionHawaii is the only state in the United States where humpback whales mate, calve and nurse their young. Humpbacks may find Hawaii suitable because of the warm waters, the underwater visibility, the variety of ocean depths and the lack of natural predators. Mothers can be seen breaching alongside their calves and males can be seen competing with one another for females in fierce head-to-head battles. Join a 2.5-hour cruise as you follow these magnificent sea creatures and listen to their singing using the underwater hydrophones. Snacks and beverages will be available during your cruise providing a unique and memorable experience for the whole family.
Includes2.5-hour cruise Snacks (chips, granola bars, rice krispies and fruit snacks) Beverages (water, juice and ginger ale) Hydrophone speaker
- Please bring sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, long-sleeve jacket or sweatshirt and motion sickness medicine (most effective taken the night before and the day of the tour at least 1-hour before the scheduled tour)
- Tours cancelled within 48-hours of departure are non-refundable
- If whales are not spotted on your tour, you will receive another cruise for free (no refunds)