Kauai: Eco-Friendly 5 line Zipline Adventure in Poipu1 Reviews
Soar over three different valleys and experience ocean and coastal views on this family fun tour. Enjoy the thrill as you fly through the air and take in your beautiful surroundings.
- Enjoy this family-friendly 5 line zipline adventure
- Fly above acres of untouched Hawaiian landscape with awe-inspiring lush mountains and stunning ocean views
- Learn about Kauai’s rich history and unique culture from expert guides
DescriptionExperience the 'Garden Isle' from above an an eco-friendly zipline tour. Fly through the skies all while learning the rich history and unique culture of Kauai. Soar over 3 different valleys against a backdrop of breathtaking mountain and ocean scenery on a 5-line family fun tour. Ease into the course on sloping hill falling away from the take-off point and take in the views of the lush mountain valley filled with Kauai’s garden-like greenery. Be amazed as you fly off a steep hillside and across a different mountain valley filled with native Hawaiian fauna. Take in the spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean and the tail end of a ridge where two valleys meet. Be enthralled as your expert guides will share with you Hawaii's culture and history while on the tour. The local partner is committed to the preservation of Hawaii's landscape and culture, and wants as many people as possible to experience the natural wonder of the Hawaiian Islands. Part of your booking's proceeds go to the '1% For The Planet' campaign where 1% of annual company revenue goes back to local environmental and charitable nonprofits.
Includes5 line zipline tour Local guide Safety equipment is provided GoPro, available for rental Gratuities, optional Sunscreen and sunglasses
- You must be at least 10 years old and weigh between 80 and 260 pounds for this tour.
- Children 14 years and younger must have an adult participant on tour with them. An adult must sign a waiver for each child. Please confirm everyone in your group meets these requirements.
- You must be able to hike 2 to 3 miles at elevation and over uneven surfaces.
- You must be free of chronic heart problems to be able to participate.
- It is not safe to zipline while you are pregnant or if you have had recent surgery, especially on ankles, knees, or back.
- Wear shoes with a fully-enclosed toe and heel, such as an athletic or hiking shoe. Shoes must be snug fitting. Sandals with open sections or 5 finger shoes are not permitted.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability