Kauai: Private Luxury Full Island Sightseeing Flight3 Reviews
Celebrate the beauty of Kauai from above in a private luxury airplane. Hop aboard an exclusive flight over many breathtaking sights including the rocky Waimea Canyon, the sacred Napali Coast, and glimmering Wailua River.
- Soar over Kauai in a private luxury airplane for a 70-minute flight perfect for special occasions
- Marvel at breathtaking sights such as the majestic Waimea Canyon, Napali Coast, Fern Grotto, and Wailua River
- Ride in comfort and style with luxury leather seats, air conditioning, large windows, and a headset and microphone to talk to your pilot
- Experience an unparalleled perspective of Kauai on this air tour of the Garden Island
DescriptionGet a bird’s eye view of all the most iconic sights of Kaui on this exclusive 1 hour and 10-minute flight. Soar over rugged landscapes, sandy beaches, cascading waterfalls, and lush valleys. Your expert pilot will entertain you with personalized narration about the geography, history, legends, and culture of this tropical paradise. The aircraft comfortably accommodates 3 passengers, so it’s perfect for a small group or couple. First, fly up to the sunny and secluded coastline, Kipu Kai, nicknamed the baby Napali Coast. Your knowledgable pilot will point out notable sights including the sandy Poipu Beach, the Spouting Horn, Hawaii’s largest coffee plantation, and the lush Hanapepe Valley, where you will have a great view of Jurassic Falls. Gain an entirely new perspective on the Garden Island’s diverse landscape as you cruise over dramatic cliffs, pristine beaches, red lava fields, and cascading waterfalls from above. Feel a rush of excitement as you make a big u-turn inside the Waimea Canyon, known as the Grand Canyon of the Pacific. Marvel at the beauty of this multicolored expanse speckled with lush greenery and foliage. Soar gracefully over the 21-mile long Napali Coast consisting of ancient valleys, waterfalls, sweeping cliffs, and bright blue ocean waters. Your pilot will make sure to give you the best view of the Kilauea River with its mesmerizing waterfall as you continue up the lush Hanalei Valley and see its jagged 4,000-foot cliffs. Continue your sightseeing tour flying down the Wailua River to catch sights of Fern Grotto. Conclude your magical journey by passing by Coco Palms where Elvis made the romantic film “Blue Hawaii”.
IncludesPrivate 65 to 70-minute flight Expert pilot and guide Luxury airplane with air conditioning and leather seats Headset with a microphone to talk to your pilot Seating for up to 3 passengers Gratuities
- It is highly recommended to bring a camera with a strap
- Please contact the tour supplier 48 hours prior to your tour for reconfirmation
- Cancellations, changes, or no-shows within 48-hours of the tour are non-refundable and will be charged in full • Routes and flight patterns are subject to change due to weather conditions
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY