My Guide Website?
Kauai: Private Luxury Full Island Sightseeing Flight32 Reviews
Experience the beauty of Kauai on a private plane. This sleek 3-passenger Cessna 182 Skylane gets you to scenic locations quicker, so you can spend more time enjoying the views of Kauai.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hawaii:If youʻre booking your trip to Hawaii last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Soar over Kauai in a private luxury airplane for a 70-minute flight
- Marvel at breathtaking sights such as the Waimea Canyon and the Napali Coast
- Ride in comfort and style with leather seats, air conditioning, and big windows
- Experience an unparalleled perspective of Kauai as you fly over waterfalls
DescriptionGet a bird’s eye view of all the most iconic sights of Kaui on this exclusive 1 hour and 10-minute flight from Lihue for up to 3 passengers. Fly over rugged landscapes, sandy beaches, cascading waterfalls, and lush valleys. Meet your pilot and hop aboard a comfortable airplane. Feel the thrill of taking off. Listen as you pilot provides personalized narration about the geography, history, legends, and culture of this tropical paradise. Glide over the sunny and secluded coastline, Kipu Kai, nicknamed the baby Napali Coast. Gaze out at sandy Poipu Beach, the Spouting Horn, Hawaii’s largest coffee plantation, and the lush Hanapepe Valley, where you can spy the Jurassic Falls. Gain an entirely new perspective on the Garden Island’s diverse landscape as you cruise over dramatic cliffs, pristine beaches, red lava fields, and cascading waterfalls from above. Experience a rush of excitement as you make a big u-turn inside the Waimea Canyon. Marvel at the beauty of this multicolored expanse speckled with lush greenery and foliage. Ride over the 21-mile long Napali Coast, consisting of ancient valleys, waterfalls, sweeping cliffs, and bright blue ocean waters. Admire view sof the Kilauea River with its mesmerizing waterfall as you continue up the lush Hanalei Valley. See jagged 4,000-foot cliffs as you continue your sightseeing tour flying down the Wailua River to catch sights of Fern Grotto. Conclude your magical journey by passing by Coco Palms where Elvis made the romantic film “Blue Hawaii.”
IncludesPrivate 65 to 70-minute flight Expert pilot and guide Luxury airplane with air conditioning and leather seats Headset with a microphone to talk to your pilot Seating for up to 3 passengers
- It is highly recommended to bring a camera with a strap
- Please contact the tour supplier 48 hours prior to your tour for reconfirmation
- Cancellations, changes, or no-shows within 48-hours of the tour are non-refundable and will be charged in full • Routes and flight patterns are subject to change due to weather conditions Weight limit per passenger: 300 pounds (136 kg)