Kauai: Waimea & Koke'e Parks Full-Day Private Hiking Tour
Discover the numerous unofficial sightseeing spots in Kauai on this private tour. Explore the gorgeous North Shore and visit Waimea Canyon and Koke’s Park.
- Take in panoramic views of Kauai's most famous destinations
- Cruise in comfort while enjoying the picturesque surroundings
- Hike the narrow cliffs of the Na pali Coast, and the trails of Waimea Canyon and Koke'e Park
DescriptionEmbark on this full-day trip to Kauai and visit some remote locations. This Hawaiian adventure through Waimea and Koke’s State Park offers the very best of this beautiful island. Drive through the vast farmland and the hills of Western Kauai. Pass the historic towns of Hanapēpē and Waimea, and drive up the only road to cross the island. Start at sea level in Waimea Town and make your way along the rim of Waimea Canyon, as the group is heading North. Stop to take in epic views including the world-famous Nā Pali Coast that you can admire from over 4,000 feet. Prepare to step into the fresh mountain air to see rainbow-colored canyon walls, including the stunning Waipo'o Falls. Arrived in the park you can choose between several adventures such as hiking or exploring the hidden corners of the park.
IncludesFresh local fruit Cold drinks A cooler will be provided to store perishable lunch items Hotel pickup and drop-off Meals Tips
- Please pack lunch the night before the activity, there is also the possibility to stop at a local market along the way to pick something up
- Please bring a backpack and dress in layers with clothes that dry easily
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability