My Guide Website?
Ma'alaea Harbor: Whale Watching Catamaran Cruise439 Reviews
Cruise the Maui coastline aboard a double-deck power catamaran on this guided tour. Visit whales in their natural habitat and watch them do everything from flapping their fins to breaching the water.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hawaii:If youʻre booking your trip to Hawaii last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See playful whale behaviors like fin or tail slap, and the fan favorite-breach
- Listen to unique and interesting whale songs through the underwater hydrophone
- Double-deck catamaran offers excellent vantage points for whale sightings
- Learn all about whale behaviors, their habitats, and other fun facts
- Enjoy the catamaran's spacious deck and comfortable table and chair seating
DescriptionBoard the comfortable and spacious double-deck power catamaran from Ma'alaea Harbor and cruise the Maui coastline to see the humpback whales, who return to Hawaii for a few months each year to mate and give birth. Get up close to these amazing animals to view their spectacular whale behaviors in their native environment Keep your eyes peeled for massive splashes across the horizon from whales slapping the surface with their fins and tails. See them spy-hop, when humpback whales come high out of the water to have a look around at the world above. See the majesty of a breaching whale, if you are lucky. This is when a whale rises completely out of the water and crashes down again. Don’t forget to bring your camera and take memorable photos from the shade of a spacious cabin.
IncludesDouble-deck power catamaran Narration of whale behaviors by captain and crew Underwater hydrophones to hear whale songs Soda, juice, and water Restrooms on board
- Paid parking available at the Ma'alaea Harbor near slip 76
- This 2-hour trip is available between December 1st and April 30th
- Valid photo ID required to purchase alcoholic beverages