Maui: 5-Hour Waterfall & Rainforest Hike with Picnic Lunch62 Reviews
Learn about Maui’s wonders. This tour has access to some of Maui’s best 10 to 40 feet high waterfalls. Enjoy a picnic lunch next to natural swimming pools under these dazzling falls.
- Gain access to several waterfalls situated within comfortable hiking distance of the trailhead.
- Enjoy a picnic lunch by stunning waterfalls and natural swimming pools away from the crowds
- Naturalist guides will teach you about Maui's culture, unique plant life, and even pick fresh fruits when available
- Feel refreshed after taking a dip in pristine pools located beneath cascading waterfalls
DescriptionExperience an exciting adventure where you can jump safely from rock ledges into several falls and learn about Maui’s wonders from your naturalist guides. Follow two streams to 3 to 5 breathtaking waterfalls from 3 - 12 meters high. Swim and jump into large pools under several of the falls (weather permitting). While on your trek through the lush rain forests of East Maui, let your friendly and knowledgeable guide point out foliage unique to your surroundings. Learn about the cultural significance of these plants such as the ti leaf, bamboo, taro plant, and much more. Climb volcanic shelves at 3 of the falls to leap 3 - 5 meters off rock ledges. This tour takes you on lush trails through the Maui rainforest. End your day with a shower under a real Hawaiian waterfall. Learn about the island and its rainforests from our expert guides. Nutritious lunch and snacks included.
IncludesGuide Bottled water Snacks Picnic lunch Backpacks Ponchos, in case of rain All-Natural Insect repellent, if needed Swimsuit and towel Gratuities
- Running shoes or sports sandals, such as Tevas, Chacos or Keens, are recommended
- Staff members are trained to provide you with a safe and enjoyable day, and they are equipped to handle any situation that may arise. Guide certifications include advanced CPR and First Aid Training, including Wilderness, maritime security cards, permit for hiking in the National Park
- Tours run in most weather conditions but the local partner reserves the right to alter tour parameters if safety issues arise.
- Please note that the pickup time for your hike can be between 20 and 90 minutes prior to your tour start time
- Gratuities will be collected before the trip for larger parties
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability