My Guide Website?
Maui: Lanai Snorkel & Dolphin Watch from Lahaina Harbor57 Reviews
Cruise to the Lanaʻi island coastline & snorkel a dazzling coral reef, home to abundant sea life. Enjoy delicious food & refreshments as you take in the views.
- Snorkel a dazzling reef off of the rugged coastline of the island of Lanai, home to an abundance of marine life
- See wild dolphins that are often found in the waters off Lanai, including acrobatic spinner dolphins, friendly bottlenose and spotted dolphins
- Enjoy a continental breakfast, freshly grilled BBQ lunch and refreshments throughout your experience
- Participate in a free guided reef tour by one of our certified Marine Naturalists
DescriptionYour eco-friendly wildlife adventure departs out of historic Lahaina Harbor aboard a 65 foot, double-deck powered catamaran. The journey over to Lanai takes approximately 60 minutes as the captain passes by known wild dolphin habitats before heading to your snorkel destination. Discover an underwater oasis and world-class snorkeling with warm crystal clear waters and vibrant reefs teeming with marine wildlife. Lanai is also famous for its large populations of wild dolphins, plus toothed whales, sea turtles, and the occasional Hawaiian monk seal. On the trip over, be treated to a continental breakfast of fresh island fruit, bagels and cream cheese, and apple danishes along with hot coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and juices. Take part in a guided reef tour with a certified marine naturalist and enjoy a leisurely snorkel. Feast on a barbecue lunch which includes chicken breasts, hot dogs, garden burgers, potato salad, veggie salad, and chocolate chip cookies. There's also all-you-can-drink water, sodas, juices and 1 complimentary alcoholic drink for those 21 and over.
IncludesCertified Marine Naturalists onboard Premium snorkel gear, including optical masks for eyeglass wearers, flotation devices, snorkel instruction, fish i.d. class Onboard Junior Naturalist Program for kids Marine wildlife glossy photo card Continental breakfast: banana bread, assorted pastries, fresh island fruit, juice, Maui coffee Lunch grilled onboard, chicken breasts, garden burgers, hot dogs, potato salad, veggie salad, chocolate chip cookies Refreshments of unlimited soda, juice, and filtered water, plus one complimentary alcoholic beverage including Maui Brewing Co. beer, wine and tropical cocktails for adults 21+ with valid picture ID, additional adult beverages and refills available for purchase
- To protect the reef environment and promote a healthy ocean, full-face snorkel masks and non-reef safe sunscreen is not allowed on board. 4 oz reef-safe sunscreen in a fully sustainable tube is available for purchase for $13 onboard Affordable rentals of wetsuit shirts, underwater cameras, binoculars are available Towels and gratuities (optional) are not included