My Guide Website?
Maui: Private Guided Halfway to Hana Tour
Immerse yourself in the natural beauty offered on this 8-hour private guided tour. Marvel at the thick forest, waterfalls and cliffs, then visit a traditional Hawaiian village and taste local treats.
- Relax on this coastal drive featuring cliffs, bluffs, bays, valleys and gorges
- Enjoy several beautiful waterfalls and streams, with hiking & swimming optional
- Visit a traditional native Hawaiian village and taste local delicacies
- Explore coastal tide pools, view Maui's last lava flow & witness crashing waves
- Watch surfers & windsurfers perform tricks at Maui's famous north shore hot spot
DescriptionExplore the beauty of Maui on the Road to Hāna Tour. Picture curvy roads and rugged coastline, tropical rainforest, cascading waterfalls, crashing waves, and varicolored beaches. Make friends with the locals, and taste regional cuisine, listen to traditional music and stories of the region. Take in the dramatic scenic coastal drive that features bays, bluffs and cliffs on this 8-hour experience. This is a completely private tour with your guide, and the itinerary and timing can be modified. Pass through Mauiʻs Agricultural Basin, a relic of the bygone plantation era and an emerging variety of sustainability crops. Drive through Paʻia, a charming and eclectic bohemian town, and cruise by the North Shore to see the surfers and waves. Marvel at the natural beauty, such as dense Bamboo thickets, Rainbow Eucalyptus trees, waterfalls, streams, and a great variety of other tropical flora & fauna. Observe the depth of the majestic Wailua Valley, and explore coastal tide pools. Stop at the stunning Kaumahina Wayside Lookout for an impressive view of the cliffs & coast, and swim behind a waterfall at Pua'a Ka'a State Park. Visit the Ke’anae Peninsula, an isolated native Hawaiian settlement where you can appreciate the old way of life. Enjoy local sweets & treats at Aunty Sandy’s Banana Bread Stand.
IncludesBottled water Fresh banana bread
- This tour is customizable and can be scenic or active Many places on this tour cannot accept debit or credit If swimming is desired, begin the tour in your bathing suit and beach attire, and bring an extra set of clothes A hat and rainwear is recommended in case of passing rain