My Guide Website?
Maui: Small Group Road to Hana Tour With a Local41 Reviews
Enjoy the Hana Coastline on an air-conditioned tour. A picnic lunch of your choice is included on this Road to Hana adventure. Experience incredible sights with a friendly local guide.
- Take in all the breath-taking views along the Road to Hana
- Make the most of your experience with your very own friendly local guide
- Savour a picnic lunch in Waiʻanapanapa State Park
- Enjoy swimming at a picturesque waterfall along the Road to Hana
DescriptionCruise through winding roads on the iconic Road to Hana. With roughly 620 curves and estimated 54 one-lane bridges, this epic adventure offers incredible views of the Maui coastline. Uncover Hawaii's rich history through engaging in a 'talk story' with your guide. Sit back, relax, and enjoy this exciting and memorable tour aboard a spacious 14-seater mini-bus. Stop at to experience the golden sands of Ho‘okipa Beach, followed by a stop at Kaumahina State Park where you can experience breath-taking views of the coast and the Ke‘Anae Peninsula. Travel along the winding roads to Pua‘a Ka‘a State Park, where you can stretch, grab a snack, and take a swim in the refreshing natural spring. Make your way to the Wai‘anapanapa Black Sand Beach to explore and savor a picnic lunch. Drive to Hana Bay for more amazing views and photo opportunities. This incredible adventure continues around the island to the world-famous Haleakala. From here, admire scenic ocean and rainforest views from a mountain top.
IncludesLocal style lunch in Hana Bottled water and snacks A stop for swimming at a waterfall Hotel pickup and drop-off
- • Be sure to bring sunscreen and comfortable clothing, swimwear if you wish to swim, towel, and change of clothing (optional)