Maui: West Side Discovery Kayak and Snorkel Tour8 Reviews
Discover the West Side on this 3 hour guided kayak and snorkel tour. Your expert guide will take you on a 4km kayaking adventure that takes you along the Ukumehame Coastline to see Green Sea Turtles, tropical fish, and other marine wildlife.
- Enjoy the warm sunshine, the sandy beaches and the reefs teeming with fish
- Snorkel along the Ukumehame Coastline
- Experience a 3 hour kayak
DescriptionThis family-friendly kayaking tour is great for children 5 years old and up. On this group kayaking tour, you will kayak roughly 2.5 miles (4km) through the Ukumehame Coastline. Along the way, you will have opportunities to stop and snorkel with Hawaiian Green Sea Turtle and tropical fish. It is also very common to see manta rays and dolphins, as well as the Hawaiian monk seal. During whale season (October through April) you will have the opportunity to see Humpback whales during their annual migration to the Islands to mate and give birth. This tour sets out twice a day, once at 7:15am and again at 10:30am. The early morning tour offers calmer waters and are perfect for beginner kayakers. All kayaking and snorkel gear are provided on this tour, along with light snacks and beverages. All you need to bring is your swimsuit, a towel, and sunscreen.
Includes3 hour guided kayak tour Kayak and paddles Life jacket Snorkel gear Safety orientation Snorkel two top sites Snacks and beverages Swimsuit Towel Sunscreen Gratuities
- You will have access to a dry bag to keep your belongings dry while on the water
- Anything that doesn't need to come with you in the water should be left in your car
- Early mornings offer calmer waters. For those who are beginner kayakers or can be sensitive to sea sickness, the 7:15am kayaking tour is recommended
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY