Oahu: Food and Sights Bus Tour7 Reviews
Take in natural sights, eat authentic island food, learn about ancient Hawaiians and shop for the perfect souvenir as you tour in a luxury bus around Oahu.
- Take in some of the island's best views, including Diamond Head Crater, the healing Makapu’u Pool, Kualoa Beach Park and Puaena Point
- See sunbathing Hawaiian sea turtles up close
- Sample Hawaii’s famous macadamia nuts and coffee fresh from the farm
- Hear Hawaiian cultural stories and connect to true Hawaii through a spiritual visit to Kukaniloko Birthstone State Monument
- Enjoy delicious Hawaiian food like poi, Kalua Pig and Kahuku Shrimp
DescriptionAfter traveling from Waikiki, begin your tour of Oahu with a view of the infamous crater Diamond Head from Kapiolani Park. Fuel up with fresh scones from a local favorite grill house in the shade of banyan trees before heading to the gorgeous Makapu’u Lookout. Here, enjoy the awe-inspiring views of Oahu’s Windward coastline and the majestic Ko’olau Mountain Range views. Stop for lunch at Waiahole Poi Factory and sample traditional Hawaiian favorites like Kalua Pig, squid luau, and poi. Don’t get too full off of these delicacies, because your next stop is the Macadamia Nut Farm. Sample the island’s freshest macadamia nuts and Big Island coffee for a hit of caffeine before your next stop, Kualoa Beach Park. Here, enjoy panoramic views of ridge-lined Ko’olau cliffs before enjoying more food. Try Hawaiian Kahuku-style garlic shrimp at Fumi’s in Kahuku, the birthplace of this savory style of shrimp. Check out the shrimp ponds in the area and pick up organically grown mango and passion fruit at a nearby farm. Your next stop is Sunset Beach, a popular surfing spot, where you can enjoy prime sunset views on a clear day. During the winter season, take in thrilling waves. After enjoying your fruit on the beach, head to a popular spot to see the Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles as they come ashore to sunbathe. Continue your journey to the historic surf town of Haleiwa. Stroll around and check out the shops and art galleries of this artistic community before heading to your final stop. Pay your respects and connect to true Hawaii with a spiritual visit to Kukaniloko Birthstone State Monument.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Food and drink Local guide Gratuities
- Please bring comfortable shoes and clothing, along with a hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen.
- Make sure you bring your camera to capture the beautiful sights.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability