Oahu: Hoverboard Tour of West Waikiki & Ala Moana1 Reviews
Take control of an all-terrain self-balancing hoverboard and explore with your expert guide the beautifully scenic area of West Waikiki.
- Ride a self-balancing all-terrain electric hoverboard
- Explore the beautiful Magic Island, Ala Moana Beachpark, and other parts of West Waikiki
- See local white sandy beaches, local surf breaks, harbor yachts, and multi-million dollar condo high rises
- Learn about the area from your expert guide
DescriptionYour tour will begin as you climb aboard your hoverboard at the ocean side of the Hilton Hawaiian Village Kahanamoku Lagoon. You will glide past the popular local surf break Ala Moana bowls, and view some of the islands finest private yachts at Hawaii's largest boat harbor. Next, take in the natural beauty of the 100-acre Ala Moana Beach Park, where you will ride past palm tree groves, man made lagoons, and many different species of massive 'exceptional' designated trees. On the developed side of the park, you'll hover by the largest outdoor shopping center in the world, and see many new stunning ultra-luxurious condo high rises. You can keep an eye open for the mega-yachts which sometimes frequent Kewalo Basin Harbor, as you cruise along the waterfront with unforgettable views of Diamond Head. You'll see stand-up paddle boarders and swimmers along the half-mile golden sand beach park, as well as beautiful views of Waikiki from Magic Island. You will then hover along the wide Ala Wai canal pathway under exceptional weeping fig trees past the back of the convention center. Next, stop at a statue of the last King of Hawaii, and ride through the expertly landscaped tropical Fort DeRussy Beach Park and Army Museum. You will also glide along the sandy beachfront boardwalk past the Hale Koa Hotel, and much more.
IncludesAll-terrain self-balancing electric hoverboard use and training Expert guide for the small group tour Helmets Hotel pickup and drop off Gratuities
- Participants must be at least 16 years old per Honolulu city law
- All participants must sign a liability release waiver (guardians must sign on behalf of minors)
- Participants must weigh between 100 pounds and 260 pounds
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability