Oahu: Sea Life Park General Admission Ticket6 Reviews
Experience marine-life in action during a fun-filled day overlooking Makapu'u Beach. Whether you’re watching penguins waddling, enjoying the company of lovebirds, or stepping into the breathtaking world of Hawaii’s sharks, Sea Life Park will delight you.
- Enjoy complimentary pick-up and drop-off to and from Sea Life Park Hawaii
- Discover marine life in 5 unique habitats and exhibits
- Check out the Hawaiian Reef Aquarium and get up close to sharks and stingrays
- See dolphins swim, sea lions sing, and penguins perform
- Get up-close with marine wild life at the Discovery Reef Touch Pool
DescriptionSpend a day surrounded by marine wildlife at Sea Life Park, nestled between the majestic Koʻolau mountain range and Makapu’u Point, only a short picturesque ride away from Waikiki. This attraction is a place to marvel at marine mammals, sea lions, rays, sharks, native fish and more. With a focus on educational and interactive programs, don’t miss the numerous feedings, shows, and trainer talks held throughout the day. Explore the Humboldt Penguin habitat, where you can watch these South American birds swim, waddle, and dive. Get up close and personal at the Discover Reef Touch Pool, where you can encounter sea stars, urchins, and even baby honu (Hawaiian green sea turtles) at the only active breeding colony in the United States. Crawl into the tunnel and watch native Hawaiian fish swim by. Head over to the dolphin show to see their incredible abilities, and check out the Hawaiian Reef Aquarium to see sharks and stingrays. Stroll through the aviary with its free-flying birds and experience feeding cockatiels or lovebirds during your stay. Observe sea-life in action during daily trainer talks sharing insights on the behaviors of sea lions, dolphins, penguins, and other awe-inspiring animals.
IncludesSingle-day admission includes all shows and exhibits Transportation from select Waikiki locations (must be reserved 48 hours prior to arrival date) Food or Drink (available for purchase)
- Transportation from select Waikiki locations must be reserved 48 hours prior to arrival date. Please contact the local supplier after receipt of confirmation to arrange transportation details.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability