My Guide Website?
Pearl Harbor National Memorial: Phone Audio Guide with VR
Explore the USS Arizona at Oahu's Pearl Harbor National Memorial with a multimedia smartphone audio guide and four virtual reality experiences. See where World War II began for the United States.
- Enjoy interactive VR experiences and narration by the actress Jamie Lee Curtis
- Discover the highlights of the memorial while being led by your own audio guide
- Step back in time to where World War II began for the U.S. on December 7, 1941
- Learn the story of Pearl Harbor survivors and National Park Service historians
- Get the most out of your visit with 4 hours of multimedia, audio guided content
DescriptionEnhance your trip to Pearl Harbor National Memorial in Oahu with a personal, multimedia audio guide narrated by Jamie Lee Curtis. Explore the history of World War II on a guided all on your smartphone and enjoy four unique virtual reality experiences for a more in-depth visit. There’s a reason why the Arizona Memorial is the number one visited destination in Hawaii. Millions of visitors from all over the world come to this majestic setting to see where World War II began for the United States. Hosted by the famous actress Jamie Lee Curtis, Pearl Harbor survivors, and the National Park Service historians, this all-encompassing narrated audio guide leads you to key stops through the memorial and will bring to life the events that changed the Pacific forever. Jamie Lee Curtis will guide you on your smartphone through the visitor center’s two world-class museums, with narration aboard the USS Arizona Memorial for those who have purchased tickets and then along the shoreline for the Path of Attack Tour. Hear and see firsthand the actual Battleship USS Arizona and Pearl Harbor survivors as they retell their stories and retrace the events of Dec 7, 1941. Head to the new VR Center for 4 different VR experiences and enjoy videos and Arizona Memorial library photos.
IncludesMultimedia smartphone audio guide Earbuds 4 VR experiences Videos and Arizona Memorial library photos
- You can visit the memorial at any time on the day of booking between 7:00 AM and 4:00 PM Entry to the memorial is free, but you need a ticket to enter