My Guide Website?
South Maui: Makena Bay Stand-Up Paddle Tour2 Reviews
Start your day exploring Maui's beautiful coastline on a stand-up paddle (SUP) board . Your guide will customize your trip just for you to see the best spots for paddling and marine wildlife watching across Makena Bay.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hawaii:If youʻre booking your trip to Hawaii last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a stand-up paddle tour in picturesque Makena Bay
- Let your professional guide show you to the best spots in the bay
- Spot marine wildlife in its natural habitat, such as whales in Whale Season (January - April)
- Have a worry-free experience as your guide will provide you with all the equipment and gear you’ll need
DescriptionSee Maui the adventurous way with a stand-up paddling (SUP) lesson or tour. Make the most of your private guide, who will lead small groups along the idyllic coastline in Makena Bay for a 2-hour tour or lesson. Enjoy an unforgettable experience getting up close to nature in Maui’s warm, clear blue waters. Start with an early check-in where you will get all the paddling equipment you will need. Your guide will plan out the ideal route based on your interests. Let your guide know ahead of time if there is anything you want to see so the tour can be customized especially for you. Paddle along the coastline, where you will get great views of the bay. Make sure to look out for green sea turtles, manta rays, tropical reef fish and fantastic coral reef. If it’s the right season, be sure to look out for whales and dolphins, too.
IncludesProfessional guide Stand-up paddleboards and paddles Life vests as required Refreshments
- Please arrive 15 minutes ahead of the scheduled start time
- This tour is suitable for both beginner and experienced SUP paddlers aged 10 upwards
- All participants should be comfortable on the water. Not recommended for non-swimmers.
- Early morning tours are designed to take advantage of the ocean at its calmest
- Leave behind jewellery, watches and any loose objects on your person
- Whale watching season is approximately January until April
- A light breakfast is recommended beforehand