Waikiki: Oahu Discovery Scuba Diving for Beginners28 Reviews
Venture out into the deep blue waters off the coast of Oahu for a magical scuba dive experience for beginners. Explore Hawaii's tropical reefs and the amazing creatures that inhabit them alongside an experienced instructor.
- Scuba dive in tropical reefs with a certified guide leading you on your journey
- Explore Oahu's favorite reef sites for a thrilling underwater adventure
- Get up close to marine life including sharks, turtles, eels, rays, Hawaiian endemic fish and dolphins
- Enjoy premier gear rental needs for your scuba experience
DescriptionEmbark on an underwater adventure as you scuba dive in crystal clear waters perfect for beginners. Led by an experienced PADI certified instructor, take a beautiful guided tour of 2 of Honolulu's favorite reef sites, each teeming with interesting sea life and inhabiting unique seascapes. Climb aboard Dive Oahu’s charter and ride in style and comfort on a fully equipped boat with all necessary amenities including snacks and refreshments, both a sun and shaded deck, plenty of space to move around, and a restroom on board. While underway, your knowledgeable guide will brief you on the upcoming journey and provide insights about the dive sites you will visit, water conditions for the day, and what marine life you might encounter. Get fitted out with premier scuba equipment and jump into the water to go over basic scuba diving skills with your PADI certified instructor. Dive through crisp blue waters along one of Hawaii’s reefs with your experienced instructor by your side. Marvel at the bountiful sea life as you glide through the water over colorful coral reefs surrounding Oahu. When it’s time to return to the surface, your captain and instructor will assist you back aboard the charter, where refreshments and snacks will be provided. After a short interval on the surface, take in the views and soak up the sun as you prepare for your next dive. Once you return to the water, your PADI Certified guide will lead you around the majestic reef and offer you the opportunity to encounter sharks, turtles, eels, rays, octopus, starfish, crabs, Hawaiian endemic fish, dolphins, and other fascinating seas life. After a short ride back to the harbor you will be returned to your hotel.
IncludesPremier gear rental Guided tour with a PADI certified instructor Snacks and refreshments Gratuities Parking
- You must be able to swim and be in good shape
- You should receive a confirmation email from the local partner upon booking. Please carefully check your email address when providing it - if any of the information listed is incorrect or you do not receive an email within 2 hours of your booking, contact the local partner directly.
- All divers must review the medical questionnaire included a confirmation email. If any questions are a 'yes', you must immediately notify the local partner in order to receive a full refund. Otherwise, you must provide a medical release from a physician
- Divers must be at the boat harbor 30-minutes before the scheduled activity starting time to allow time for waivers and equipment fitting
- Children aged between 10 - 11-years old must be accompanied by a private instructor. This is reflected in the price of their ticket
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability