My Guide Website?
West Oahu Hawaiian Green Sea Turtle, Dolphin, & Snorkel Tour100 Reviews
Set sail from Wai'anae and explore the turquoise waters of Western Oahu. Search for playful spinner dolphins, enjoy lunch onboard, and use the snorkeling gear to explore the vibrant underwater world.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hawaii:If youʻre booking your trip to Hawaii last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the stunning Ko Olina coastline and shimmering turquoise seas of Hawaii
- Explore on a comfortable, eco-friendly sailboat equipped with top amenities
- Keep your eyes open for the playful spinner dolphins which frolic in the area
- Enjoy a continental breakfast, tasty lunch, and full bar with 2 alcoholic drinks
- Snorkel at a pristine location and discover colorful tropical fish and coral
DescriptionExperience Hawaii's stunning Leeward Coast with a boat cruise from Wai'anae. Search for Hawaiian spinner dolphins, tropical fish, and Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles. Savor a mouth-watering breakfast and lunch onboard and relax with 2 beverages from the bar, as well as unlimited sodas and juices. Board the boat at the Wai'anae Small Boat Harbor and set sail for the turquoise waters of the southwestern coast of Oahu. Keep a lookout for the playful spinner dolphins that often like to jump and play in the wake of the boat. Enjoy a tasty continental breakfast on your way to your pristine snorkeling spot. Explore on an eco-friendly sailboat, geared towards respecting local wildlife. Enjoy the journey on a vessel with the latest amenities, including 2 large restrooms and a fresh-water shower. Relax on the spacious shaded deck as you feel the sea breeze. Search for the graceful Hawaiian Green Sea Turtle that inhabits the waters along the coast. Learn about the life cycle and behavior of the turtles while observing them respectfully in their natural habitat, and gain a deeper insight into the external threats to their population. Pull up a chair at the bar and sip on your 2 complimentary microbrews, with more available to purchase if you wish. Stay hydrated with unlimited non-alcoholic drinks all day long. Next, arrive at the snorkeling location, receive your sanitized snorkel gear, and jump into the crystal-clear water. Your lifeguard-certified crew will be on hand to assist you as you snorkel amongst the shoals and search for more reclusive sea creatures that hide amongst the corals. Work up an appetite in the water, and then sit down to a delicious picnic lunch on the boat's comfy deck tables. After lunch, relax on the deck and soak up the views as you return to Wai'anae. Lunch menu: Lilikoi biscuit and fruit Turkey Pesto Wrap & Chips Veggie option: (advance notice required) Tomato wrap with tomato, bell peppers, cucumber, green leaf and chips Gluten-free: (advance notice required) Lettuce wrap Nut allergy: Turkey Wrap, no pesto (menu subject to change)
IncludesRound-trip eco-friendly sailing cruise Breakfast Lunch Unlimited sodas and juices 2 microbrews from the bar Captain Crew Inflatable safety vest Sanitized re-usable snorkel gear (masks, snorkel and fins)
- Sanitized snorkel, mask, and fins are available to rent You will receive 2 free beverages from the bar. The prices are $1 beer/$2 wine/mixers thereafter Dolphins are protected animals under Hawaiian law. Swimming with them is not permitted Pickup is available from 3 locations on the Ko Olina coast, if the option is selected