My Guide Website?
From The Big Island: Arizona Memorial and Honolulu City Tour
This tour visits the USS Arizona Memorial and Visitor Center at Pearl Harbor. Then takes a driving tour of downtown Honolulu’s historic sites.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hawaii:If youʻre booking your trip to Hawaii last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit Pearl Harbor and Downtown Honolulu both important in Hawaiian history
- Step aboard the iconic Arizona Memorial suspended over the sunken bat
- Take in the quiet reverential space and pay your respects to those who peris
- View historical artifacts, memorabilia, and dramatic photography of the attack
- See architectural landmarks Iolani Palace, Kawaiahao Church, & Kamehameha Statue
DescriptionTake this tour to visit the USS Arizona Memorial and Visitor Center at Pearl Harbor. After you spent a morning at Pearl Harbor, we will take on a drive to downtown Honolulu’s historic sites which give you a chance to know the history of Pearl Harbor and Hawaii throughout your day. Experience one of Pearl Harbor’s most emotional and memorable sites the USS Arizona Memorial gives you the opportunity to pay your respects to the sailors who lost their lives during the attacks on Pearl Harbor. At the Visitor Center, there are authentic wartime artifacts, compelling museum displays, and contemplative open spaces designed with the country’s fallen soldiers in mind. After the Arizona Memorial tour you will take a driving tour of historic Honolulu before returning to Waikiki. You can visit the Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific, I’olani Palace, Kawaiahao Church, the Honolulu State Capitol Building, the statue of King Kamehameha the Great.
IncludesRound trip airfare to Honolulu International Airport from Kona or Hilo International Airport on the Big Island is included Pick-up and drop-off service from Honolulu International Airport, Honolulu Harbor, Pier 2 Cruise Terminal, and Waikiki area resorts and hotels Entry ticket to the USS Arizona Memorial Navy vessel transportation shuttle to the USS Arizona Memorial Expert narration of historic downtown Honolulu’s landmarks and the history of the royal family
- The National Park Service does not guarantee the “pre-arranged” USS Arizona Memorial boat passes daily due to weather, repair or safety issues. In the event we do not secure a “pre-arranged” boat time, you will be directed to the Arizona Memorial daily line. The line is about a 1 hour wait
- The USS Arizona Memorial marks a final resting place for hundreds and a space for remembrance and reflection by millions more. Considering this, we recommend visitors recognize appropriate dress and personal standards
- No swimwear
- This is a walking tour, and you will be on your feet comfortable shoes and clothes are highly recommended
- The Pearl Harbor National Park has a no bag policy. Bags that exceed the measurements of 1.5' X 2.25' X 5.5,' are not allowed at the monument
- Bag storage is available ranging from $7.00 to $10.00 per bag